The domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web site, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. Some information is collected as part of our customer registration process, including name and address, telephone number(s), company name, credit card number and expiration date.
The information we collect is used:
- to improve the content of our Web site
- to communicate with our customers about their Internet service
- to contact prospective customers for marketing purposes
- to validate customers' credit card information, which is used to obtain payment for our services
It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
We may provide personally identifiable information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Under court order or as requested by authorized Government agencies
- Fulfillment houses that are contracted by us to expedite delivery of software and other deliverables to our customers
- Customer research firms to improve our products and services. Customer lists may be provided under Non-Disclosure Agreement to these firms for the sole purpose of conducting customer research
Texas Comunications makes use of browser cookies. Cookies are files written to a customer's disk and read by the http server program so that the server program knows you visited the site before. Use of browser cookies allows us to provide a better, more relevant, customer experience, as well as to regulate Web site functions such as the timing, frequency, and type of advertising. Cookies may also be used to automate entry into password protected parts of our site, or to automate data entry functions, so that customers don't have to re-enter data with each visit. You can find out more about them at http://www.cookiecentral.com on the Web.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
When communicating with us, please provide us with your exact name and address. If you are one of our customers, please provide your account user name.
Texas Comunications services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data, or material in violation of federal, state or local law is prohibited. This includes material protected by copyright, trademark, or any other statute. Also prohibited is transmission via Texas Comunications facilities of any material which is, in Texas Comunications discretion, unlawful, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, hateful, would encourage commission of a criminal offense, would give rise to civil liability, or would otherwise violate local, state, national, or international law. Texas Comunications reserves the right to archive and/or delete any such materials from its servers.